Saturday, August 14, 2010

another saturday night..


my idea of a perfect night might be different than most.

tonight, me and the other two hogan ladies had some quality target and chipotle time. including picking out sweet baby clothes for winnie. i am powerless against baby girl dresses. and we found her some sweet leggings. (oh i got some awesome purple zipper shoes).

speaking of winnie, here's a recent picture of the coolest babe in town.


and after scarfing down my veggie burrito bowl in record time and dropping the ladies off, i headed to trader joe's for groceries for my all important sunday morning breakfast ritual. mainly i needed half and half for my coffee, but i came home with this:

yikes. and also, really awesome.

i checked my mail and found this:


so after a long week of work, i cracked open one of these, turned on seinfeld, and closed the week out in high style.


happy weekend everyone.
be sure to check out the new food blog venture, over at pizzatoquinoa.blogspot.com -- and maybe just go ahead and follow us.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog