what life is like today:
- first things first, my blog looks like a piece of garbage. i have been working on a new layout, but for now, it will remain garbage.
- lately i can't get enough of two things: roast beef sandwiches and kettle chips. more specifically, the sea salt and cracked pepper kettle chips. they are so good. wait, i can't properly explain to you, they are so good. (putting them directly on the sandwich seems to be more efficient, and a timesaver, frankly).
- it has been dreamlike and weird being back in columbia. i have driven around with all the windows down, and the sunroofs open the last couple of days. yesterday i went down to the river, and it was beautiful. today i drove around near our house and looked at familiar places i haven't seen in a long time (old churches, places we used to play, baseball fields we spent summers at watching the boys).
- i have a very important/exciting job interview at 8am on thursday. progress! thanks, Jesus.
- sonic happy hour=good.
- eagerly awaiting cowan baby news!
- i found out my semi-okay full mattresses got thrown out. geeze. starting from scratch.
- beulah loves her family. a ton.
- vitamin D is awesome.
- true confession: today i went to a big field to throw the ball for beu, i left the keys in the car, and let the music play at full volume, and sort of danced around (i'm telling you, this sunshine makes you do crazy things). i was about 10 minutes into my dance party when i realized a new development had been built right behind me, and someone's kitchen window was looking directly out to where i was making a fool of myself.
so--if you need a soundtrack for your own embarrassing dance party, or you know, just something to listen to while you eat your roast beef/kettle chip sandwich, here's what i am listening to:
oxford coma-- vampire weekend
come on, listen to it. (jessi, i am looking at you.)