i found this website. it's interesting, you put in your measurements, and the exact specifications of the jeans you want. but--don't you feel like you have to try jeans on? i don't try on 90% of the clothes i purchase, but if you're buying expensive jeans, gotta try them on, right?
here are my two needs:
- a pair for church/nights out/anything besides dog walking and nannying.
- which leaves us with a pair for messy nanny days, walks with beulah, and lazy saturdays.
night out options
1. joe's jeans honey in harvey
2. 7 for all mankind rocker bootcut
3. jcrew matchstick indigo wash
1. jcrew vintage slim in worn-in wash
2. jcrew boy jean in darkwash
*as you can see, this list is somewhat unrealistic, but in the blog world we can pretend*
pick your favorite of these, or suggest something else.
let's hear it!