Wednesday, April 01, 2009

censored

sheesh.  after being at my parent's house for a few days, i could tell some funny stories.  BUT, they read this, and also have facebook.  so, i am officially on gag order.  especially after thinking i was smooth enough to get away with a frustrated-middle-of-the-night post about my dad's snoring while on our road trip.  well, i did not.  my mom read it to him like a true benedict arnold.  

not a lot to report this evening.  quick trip up to charlotte tomorrow for an interview and running by the house to meet one of my roommates.  

right now, i am unable to watch LOST because jare has my TV in savannah and my parents are all about some american idol results show.  once again, sheesh.  

still feeling a little nervous about the changes coming up in the next week.  if things go as planned, i will move into the house on monday, and start my job (if i get it..eek) on tuesday.  a lot of loose ends to tie up before then though.  

must go.  if you live in charlotte, be my friend.  please.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

kind of can't believe you put that picture up. is this a power point presentation?

Amy said...

My goodness, your new header is gorgeous! Love it! I hope your new adventures are going well... actually better than well! I am totally overusing the "!"s. Oh well!!!

Lauren said...

oh geeze.

jared--you keep me humble

amy--you're sweet. my brother, who commented above you, made it for me. things are going pretty well, this weekend is sort of make or break it. waiting to hear if i got a job, and hopefully moving in to a place in charlotte.

still want to meet you in person! (and i strongly encourage the use OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!)

moody said...

dear lauren. what kind of job is your interview for?

-curious in lacoste

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog