this year, i'm finding myself researching recipes from cuisinenie, just like always. can you have a fourth of july without peach cobbler? i think it's unavoidable. looking for a new and better recipe for that.
also, doesn't it feel like you have to make homemade ice cream? what do you usually have on the fourth of july?
i have some nap-refusing babies today. and just now i was listening to music, and felt on-edge. i think when they're "napping", i just need absolute silence. no music, no tv, or it's just too much. quiet. that's what i need.
alright, leigh just tagged me for a little meme thing. so here goes:
8 things to look forward to:
- growing my group of friends to include non-roommates and non-family members (not that i don't love ya, cause i do).
- getting settled in a new rental in a few months.
- taking a weekend trip somewhere very soon.
- oh, seeing the wedding pictures.
- nieces and nephews (yep, i said it)
- finding a man.
8 things i did yesterday:
- made a roast beef/muenster cheese sandwich with my new favorite thing, wasabi mayo. really tasty.
- went shopping with ri
- chipotle for dinner.
- wii with our little sitcom fam (i do think that me, ally, emily, jared, maria and beulah would make for a terrific sitcom..)
- listened to 'turn my swag on' more times than i'd like to admit
- ohh, took a sweet nap.
- annnd? started sweating trying to get my enormous power steering fluid lacking suv out of the target parking garage.
8 things i wish i could do:
- travel easier (no financial/work/pet complications..just go)
- buy a new car
- dance really well. like dancing with the stars, make people cry dance.
- meet benjamin.
- find a new roommate.
- spin class.
- grow my hair out extremely fast.
- have some land.
8 shows that i enjoy:
[we don't have tv in our house right now, like no channels, but i do have netflix/ally's wii, so we're not deprived. but i'll list the last 8 movies from my netflix que.]
- revolutionary road
- the wrestler
- grace is gone
- rachel getting married
and there you go, way more than you were interested in knowing.