honestly, my perception of seattle isn't crazy far from that after living in the area for almost a year. though, i will say, puyallup is a long way from seattle. or maybe, more accurately, reality is a long way from primetime drama.
- our new girl moves from room to room so that she is never sitting in the same room as me. i have to think of it as funny.
- one of my favorite bloggers came back to her blog today, after several months of recovery after a plane crash. check NieNie out.
- i have not showered yet, and am still in my clothes from the run i went on last night.
- i am drinking cold coffee.
- still looking intently for a job.
- found a cute little duplex in charlotte. in my price range, in a great neighborhood, now i just need a way to pay for it:)
BAKED update: jess and i tried out two new recipes from the baked cookbook, they were awesome. the brownies were the best i've ever tasted. email me if you want the recipe: email@example.com