so let's talk about what needs to happen before i move:
- first priority is to find a job.
- just as important, make strides to raise support for my transition time. i could definitely use prayer for this point (without this none of these other things are possible).
- once i know where i'm working, find an apartment.
- after finding a place, i will have to gather up some furniture. i had a ragtag collection of furnishings before i came out here, but they are now scattered to the four corners of the earth, and that is more than okay. new start.
- on the home front, i really don't have a lot to do/pack here. i only sent out two boxes when i moved here, so hopefully i can make this a very low maintenance packing job.
- my car is still in south carolina, under jared's watchful eye. the current plan is to facilitate finding him a new (used) car out here in washington, driving it out for him, and then switching cars.
okay, so now you know my list. in the coming weeks, i will be asking your opinions about apartments, furniture, cars, and many other things. buckle up, people. i'm going to need you lurkers to come out of the shadows, and give some opinions. because it's fun.