there are lots of things i feel like saying right now. and lots of reasons that i should not say them and go to bed, run to bed. but, as a result of some nasty wisdom teeth worming their way through my gums, i took one of jessi's c-section pain pills, and now i am feeling pretty good about life AND my gums.
i decided today that my life right now is very much like a 6 year old's during the summer. i spend all day outside with no shoes on playing with a puppy. this morning i got to hang out with elias and beulah and we played hard.
the house is abuzz with preparation for the connollys trip back east. i will be using this blog to brainstorm for activities during my 3 weeks alone:
- drive to rainier
- dog park/obedience classes for beu
- spend full days in tacoma exploring
- walk to puyallup several times a week
- possibly have to recover from wisdom teeth removal
- i know one or two days i will be watching the musick twins (that will be a series of posts all to itself, i am sure).
- spend a full day in fremont, because i love it.
- eat here.
- maybe i'll take the twins to see Wall-E (i love me some pixar)
- drop my resume off here.
okay, so i have tried before to get people to come out of the woodwork and comment on my blog. but for real, i covet your ideas for things to do for free for the next few weeks. though, i am fully aware that no one is going to leave me ideas--i have no sway in the blog world. i've come to terms with it.