- doing a little cleaning up around the house this morning
- maybe catching a nap today
- enjoying my cup of coffee while catching an episode of little house on the prairie
- beulah's second puppy class tonight. i am not totally sure if you can 'win' a puppy class, but we're going to try our darndest.
- connollys coming home in 2 dayyyys.
- the fact that beulah has started chasing/eating/killing horseflies as i type this.
- new girls coming (could not be more excited about this)
- the month of august (birthdays, radiohead, etc.)
- my parents coming in september
- fall in seattle
- a puyallup family thanksgiving (imagine how awesome our dinner will be)
- looking for plane tickets home to south carolina after being away for 9 months.
- sitting in an overly-christmas-decorated-room with my whole family, including jake.
- but most of all, right now i am looking forward to life returning to the crazytown we all know and love. i am looking forward to needing to escape to one of our upstairs hideaways. this house is tooo empty.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
saturday morning gladness
some things i am excited about--in chronological order